It’s Friday! We have been noticeably absent this week and we apologize. Our crazy life has us pulled in 12 directions simultaneously. We didn’t know if we would get this post done either, but we’re linking up with You Signed Up For What, Mar On The Run and Eat Pray Run DC again for the Friday Five! This week’s topic is Five Ways to Share your Love for Fitness! And here we go…
1. Get a Friend Involved – A great way is to ask a close friend to join you on a workout or at an event. I recently asked someone who has never raced before to run a local 5k and was shocked when they said yes! Go out on a limb, it’s worth it.
2. Be Fun – “Positive, outgoing, engaging and fun.” People enjoy being around others who show these qualities. Maybe they’ll want to be around you while you get your fitness on!
3. Share Experiences – We started this blogging gig as a way to share our experiences. You don’t have to blog; find your outlet to share. We don’t know many others locally who book a years worth of vacations around races, so blogging helps us share with those who have similar tastes.
4. Volunteer – A great way to share your love for fitness is to give of yourself. Donate your time, services or even money to support a fitness event in your community.
5. Gift It! – Be generous! Buy someone a race entry, a fitness class pass or a gift card to a fitness store. Your generosity maybe all someone needs to begin their love of fitness.
Do you like our suggestions? Did we miss something? Please let us know in the comments below. We’d love to hear from you!