TGIF! Is it just me or did it feel like Friday took forever to get here?
Reading signs during a race is a great way to help the miles tick by and we’ve seen plenty over the last three weeks between the Chicago and NYC marathons. Here are a few of our favorites! We had a surprisingly hard time remembering the wording thinking back from the races. It’s easy to laugh at them in the moment though!
1. Remember: You PAID to do this! A nice little reminder that running is something you actually enjoy even if it may not feel like it at the moment.
2. 175$ for a half marathon? Smile, only $37.40 to go! I saw this one towards the end of the Princess Half Marathon at Disney
3. You think this is hard? Try Growing out bangs. Seriously, is there any bigger struggle?
4. This seems like a lot of work for a free banana! No joke!
5. Smile if you’re not wearing underwear! Guaranteed to get a chuckle even if it’s not true!
We love that people take the time and effort to make signs and get out there to cheer at races. All of the races that we have participated in have had amazing crowd support and it makes a race all the more enjoyable!
What’s the funniest sign you’ve seen during a race?
We hope you’ve had a great week!