1. Apple Cider: This is my favorite, especially when it’s served hot with some caramel and whipped cream on top! I also enjoy all of the hard apple ciders that you see floating around lately. Delicious!
2. Coffee: While this isn’t necessarily a “fall” drink I included it anyways. I kind of consider myself more of a creamer drinker than a coffee drinker and when fall rolls around there’s a whole new set of flavors to add to my daily coffee. I’m definitely not a pumpkin fan so I’ll pass on the pumpkin spice flavorings, though!
3. Hot Chocolate: Steaming hot with mini marshmallows on top! I also found a recipe for red wine hot chocolate that I’m dying to try this year!
4. Glogg: This may not sound very appealing, but trust me, it’s delicious! Glogg is a red wine that is a bit spicy and has a blend of cinnamon, ginger, cloves and cardamom. It is served warmed in a crock pot with sliced fruit. It’s a perfect after dinner drink for when you have company over!
5. Cinnamon Water: It’s still important to stay hydrated all year and If you’re like me, you need a little flavor in your water. For a fall twist, try infusing the sweetness and spice of cinnamon in a ratio of 1cinnamon stick to 1 cup of water.
What’s your favorite flavor coffee creamer?